It’s hard to believe that it has been 10 years since the foundation of the Integritas Group! It feels like we were founded only yesterday on the principles of hard work, dedication, and above all, excellence and integrity. During the past 10 years, we have seen several changes but our core values have remained steadfast. As we celebrate this milestone anniversary, we want to take a moment to reflect on our journey and share our future plans.
The Early Days
Integritas Group was founded in 2011 on the solid foundation of more than thirty years of experience in Swiss Private Banking, EU Trusts
, and an international network of partners.
From the start, we had a clear vision of what we wanted to achieve, and we are proud to say that we accomplished everything we set out to do and more. Our success is a testament to our team’s hard work and dedication.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- 2011 – Applied for the trustee license for Integritas Trustees Ltd. authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) to provide trustee and fiduciary services under the Trusts and Trustees Act.
- 2013 – Applied for the company service provider license for Integritas Consulting Ltd. authorized by the MFSA as a leading service provider in directorship and company secretary services and applied for the company service provider license for Integritas Corporate Services Ltd. authorized by the MFSA as a leading provider of incorporation of companies and provision of registered office services for clients who want to establish corporate entities in Malta.
- 2013 – 2 employees inhouse and 1 director on the board.
- 2014 – 2 directors on the board and 4 employees inhouse
- 2014 – Applied for the authorized mandatory license for Aġenzija Integritas Endevio Ltd. authorized by Aġenzija Komunita’ Malta (then Identity Malta) to specialise in Citizenship by Investment (CBI) and Residence by Investment (RBI) applications.
- 2017 – Expansion of offices in Gzira.
- 2018 – Rebranding with a new logo.
- 2021 – Merger with Endevio, an international business development team.
- 2021 – Set up of new Integritas Group company and office in Dubai.
- 2021 – Development of a fully-fledged internal marketing team.
- 2022 – Setup of a new and improved website.
- 2022 – 4 Directors on the board for non-licensed entities and 3 on the board for licensed entities.
- 2022 – Moving into a new state of the art 800 sqm office and expanding to 55 employees in Malta and abroad.
Through all these changes, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to integrity and fairness for our staff, clients and partners. From our first days, we have been dedicated to doing things correctly and we will continue to do so for many years to come.
The Present Day
Integritas Group is a leading multidisciplinary firm, set up on the model of a Family Office, providing corporate and private client services such as company formation, maintenance and redomiciliation, corporate structuring, mergers and acquisitions, residence, citizenship, yachting, aviation, trustee and concierge services to its international clients.
As we reflect on all what we have accomplished in the past 10 years, we also look ahead to the future with excitement and anticipation. So, what can you expect from us in the coming years? More of the same excellent quality, service, and commitment that you have come to know and appreciate from us. Plus, some exciting new additions! Here’s a sneak peek:
- Consolidation of Branding
- New services in New markets
- By the end of 2022, we will exceed 60 in-house employees with plans to keep growing at a steady rate!
We want to thank our clients, employees, and partners for their support and trust over the past 10 years. We would not be where we are today without you. We are excited about what the future holds for us and look forward to continuing to serve you with the same commitment and dedication that you have come to expect from us. Thank you for being a part of our journey.
Here’s to another 10 years of excellence from the Integritas Group!