The Cyprus Permanent Residency (Fast Track) Program, grants the right to live in Cyprus to Non-EU nationals and their family members (subject to conditions). It is valid for life. A visit every two years is required to maintain Cyprus Permanent Residency, in addition to fulfilling investment criteria.
Investment requirements – min. €300,000 (plus VAT where applicable) in either:
- House/apartment (first sale and from a real estate developer).
- Other immovable property (office, shop, hotel, or mix). New or re-sale.
- Investment in share capital of a Cyprus company employing at least 5 persons.
- Investment in Cyprus fund (AIF, RAIF, AIFLNP).
- To maintain a three year fixed deposit with a Cyprus bank, of at least €30,000.
- Provide evidence of secured annual income of at least €30,000, originating from abroad (increased by €5,000 for each dependent included in the application, and €8,000 for each parent of the main applicant and/or spouse).
Approval is granted approximately two months after submission of the application.