Malta, a member of the European Union with traditional maritime roots, has today established itself as one of the leading maritime hubs in the Mediterranean. As an international centre of excellence in the maritime industry, Malta offers a wide variety of international maritime services that has rendered it a reputable ship register. It is the largest in Europe and one of the largest worldwide.
All types of yachts and vessels may be registered under the Malta flag, benefiting from a wide variety of fiscal such as:
- A European Flag with a long maritime tradition
- On the White List and Low-Risk Ship list of the Paris MoU
- Attractive incentives to owners, registered charterers and financiers of Maltese yachts and vessels
- 24 x 7 service
- Progressive reduction in registration and tonnage tax costs for younger yachts and vessels
- No nationality restrictions for master, officers, and crew
- No trading restrictions and preferential treatment to Maltese yachts and vessels in certain ports
Want to register your yacht? Download our brochure now and by fully informed.