Saint Kitts and Nevis has long been a popular destination for those seeking second citizenship. And it is no surprise, as the twin-island nation in the Americas offers stunning natural beauty, a laid-back lifestyle, and substantial economic stability.
The Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme is the oldest existing and one of the most reputable CBI programmes in the world. The programme is an attractive option for investors seeking to diversify their portfolio or obtain a second passport.
If you want to know the programme better and decide that it is the best fit for you, let our immigration specialists in Integritas handle your application.
Benefits of Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment
Saint Kitts and Nevis CBI programme had a notorious reputation in the past. However, its image today has significantly improved. Successful applicants to the Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment are entitled to the following benefits:
- Visa-free access to over 150 countries, including the Schengen Zone, Singapore, Hong Kong, the UK, and Russia.
- No residency requirement.
- Applicable to the entire family.
- Possibility of a fast-track process of just two months.
- Citizenship is valid for life and transferable to the descendants.
There are two main ways of acquiring citizenship:
1. Contribution to the Government Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF)
- USD 150,000 for a single applicant or main applicant and spouse
- USD 190,000 for a family of four
- USD 10,000 for each additional dependant
2. Investment in Pre-approved Real Estate
- Minimum USD 400,000 investment in real estate to be held for at least five years
- Joint investment of two or more applicants providing each invests at least USD 200,000 in real estate worth a minimum of USD 400,000, to be held for at least seven years
The due diligence required is moderate. The passport is acquired in approximately three months. However, there is a fast-track procedure of two (2) months where a higher government fee applies.
Saint Kitts and Nevis Quick Facts
- Two-island West Indian nation located in the Caribbean Sea, smallest sovereign state in the Americas
- Major language: English
- Area: 261 sq. km.
- Population: 53, 490
- GDP: USD 0.87 bln (2020)
- GDP per capita: USD 15,246 (2020)