When setting up a company in Malta, investors can appoint a professional directorship and secretarial service provider. Integritas offers a range of services tailored to your company’s needs, including Malta directorship services and company secretary services.
Directorship services typically include advice on governance and regulatory compliance. On the other hand, Secretarial services focus on providing administrative support, including preparing meeting minutes and maintaining statutory records.
Malta Directorship Services
Under Article 136A of the Companies Act, a company director must act honestly and in good faith in the company’s best interests. Directors shall promote the well-being of the company and shall be responsible for:
- The general governance of the company and its proper administration and management; and
- The general supervision of the company’s affairs.
A company director must also ensure that the Company is established and operates per Maltese regulations.
Company Secretarial Services in Malta
As stated in the Companies Act, every company shall have a company secretary. The company secretary’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Keeping and maintaining the register of members and the register of debentures;
- Issuing notices and agendas of meetings;
- Taking and keeping the minutes of the company’s general meetings as well as the meetings of the board of directors; and
- Ensuring that documents are prepared and delivered to the Malta Business Registry, and in compliance with the Companies Act.
Integritas prides itself on providing a wide range of services to clients with experience in all aspects. Our specialists have extensive experience working on corporate and private client matters, with established relationships with Maltese authorities.