The Citizenship by Investment Act, passed by the Grenadan government in 2013, marked the beginning of the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Programme.
The programme is an opportunity for individuals who wish to obtain Grenadian citizenship through investment. The Grenadian economy is strong, and Grenada offers a high quality of life, making it an attractive destination for those looking for a new home.
If you find this interesting, read on to learn more and find out how Integritas can assist you in your application.
Benefits of the Grenada Citizenship by Investment
The following benefits are available to successful applicants:
- The Grenada passport offers visa-free access to over 140 countries
- An unprecedented opportunity to obtain a US Green Card
- Investment required in real estate is low compared to other programmes and could be resold after five years
- The investment covers the entire family
- Citizenship is passed down through generations
Additionally, the USA offers a simplified employment procedure after obtaining a diploma in Grenada.
Perhaps the most significant benefit is that Grenada is a part of the E-2 Visa programme, which allows Grenadian citizens to move to the USA through a simplified procedure (business investment). Dependants could also be included in the E-2 application, with the right to work and study in the USA.
Applicants have the following financial options:
1. Contribution to the National Transformation Fund
- USD 150,000 for single applicants; or
- USD 200,000 for the main applicant with a spouse or a family of four
2. Real Estate Investment
- Investment of USD 220,000 in a Government pre-approved tourism accommodation in Grenada, which must be kept for a minimum of 5 years
- An investment in pre-approved real estate worth USD 350,000
The procedure for applying for Grenadian citizenship is relatively simple and does not require the applicant to travel to Grenada.
Successful applicants can obtain a Grenada passport in approximately three (3) months.