Vision, tenacity and energy are the strengths that make up the foundation of a flourishing first-generation family business. However, as the family and the business expand, it is possible that these become weaknesses, especially if the company fails to evolve beyond the original owner.
Our family advisory specialists here at Integritas can assist you in strengthening the synergies between your family businesses’ core founders and management. We will help you build a stable structure and system to ensure a smooth transition to your family’s next generations and future sustainability.
Benefits of Family Advisory Services – What We Can Do for You
When managing their money and businesses, families have unique needs that regular financial planners may not be able to meet. Family advisory services offer tailor-made advice and solutions.
Here are a few benefits we provide to your family business:
- Alignment of interest
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Improved strategies and governance systems
- Execution of bold growth strategies within the markets
- Potential for higher returns
- Enhance development and empowerment of talent through training
- Safeguarding the interests of the next generation
- Separation, or at least a distinction, between the family business and the family’s wealth
Family Advisory Services Include:
1. Strategic Planning for Sustainability and Profitability
We will give you advice and assist you with the family constitution, foundations, and trusts. Let us help you get the board to champion sustainability and incorporate it into strategic plans. Our services will focus on creating long-term financial value and developing financial structures and reporting.
2. Identifying Strategies and Formation of Governance Framework
We set strategic objectives and identify growth strategies. Ameliorate your current service offerings, business and market assessments, and emerging markets through our assistance. We will also assist you in developing a governance framework, including the following:
- Composition of the Board
- Organisation structure and reporting lines
- Internal control systems
- Policies, processes, procedures, and code of conduct
3. Resource Development
We will assist you in developing professional and technical competencies. We analyse training needs, develop leadership skills, and manage your talents. Let us also assist you in enhancing your operational performance by aligning operational plans with strategy and advice on operational transformation and process improvement.
4. Wealth Management
Ensure succession planning by distributing voting rights and dividends and drafting shareholders’ agreements. Let us assist you in estate planning and developing robust financials involving capital management and investment planning. You can also trust us with tax planning and management. We are experts in the following:
- Reduction of the tax burden
- Compliance with tax reporting obligations
- Tax-efficient acquisitions, restructuring and disposals
- Cross-border tax opportunities
5. Contribution to the Social Environment
We can assist you in establishing funds for philanthropy and building your family businesses’ commitment to energy efficiency and natural resource management. We can work together on social impact investments.
Access our proven and customised services to manage and grow your family businesses!