What is the Malta Permanent Residency Programme (MPRP)?
The MPRP is a Permanent Residency programme in Malta, a country with one of Europe’s most dynamic economies. The programme allows qualifying family members to join under one application and retain their permanent resident status for life. Successful applicants and family members can stay indefinitely in Malta while enjoying lifetime access to the 26 Schengen countries.
The programme is unique among Golden Visas since it provides Permanent Residency from the start, avoiding tedious renewals. The programme also has no minimum physical stay requirements in Malta.
The benefits include:
- Permanent residence permit in Malta to beneficiary and dependants.
- Lifetime visa-free travel within the Schengen area.
- The right to reside, settle and stay indefinitely in Malta.
- The ability to apply for Long-Term Residence status.
- The possibility of naturalisation as a Maltese citizen after a certain residence period as defined under Malta’s citizenship laws.
Want to know more? Download our brochure today!